Followers

Friday 22 December 2017

Christmas Pooch

Hi there, well is anyone else fed up of making Christmas cards yet?
I'm not especially when I get to use fantastic images like this new release from 
All dressed up stamps  this one is called Christmas Pooch
you just get the one dog in the image but I duplicated it in photoshop to get two, then flipped one so that it looks like they are kissing under the mistletoe , so cute.
The papers I've had for years, I'm not sure what make and I've also stuck a gem snowflake from Hero Arts on their jumpers just to give them a bit of sparkle.

E30,31,33,35, E44,47
W3,5
C2,3
B91,93,95
R81,83,85
Thank you for looking, I'm entering this in the following;
crafty calendar challenge  Its Christmas
Lemon shortbread  Anything goes
Retarte 112 Anything goes
the holly and ivy  (3) Anything Christmas goes
Tuesday throwdown  Anything goes
Come and get it  Christmas
pile it on Non traditional holiday colours

6 comments:

creationsnz said...

How cute is that? Very cute! SO glad you joined us at Come And Get It, CarolG

Marilyn said...

What a clever way to use this image! It looks perfect the way you mirrored the one pup and I like the little gems on the one sweater too.

Liz said...

Super card, the little dogs are. so cute. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy.
Janis, Design Team Member

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Happy New Year!
Helen x

Keti's Projects said...

This card is just too cute. Love it. I wish you a Happy and Crafty New Year. Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On. Keti (DT)